The EVA London 2017 programme will be announced later in the year. Join our mailing list or follow us on social media to keep up to date.
EVA London is not just a conference of presented papers – it also hosts an exhibition, a research workshop and numerous of demonstration sessions.
- Full conference programme: Three days of presentations on a wide spectrum of themes and topics, with distinguished keynote speakers.
- Digital Futures: Free pre-conference event, run by EVA London in partnership with the V&A museum.
- Pre-conference symposium: Pre-conference event sponsored by the School of Information, Pratt Institute, New York, and in association with the London Summer School at King’s College London on The Arts and Digital Culture.
- Research workshop: Students from leading universities present their work in an informal workshop setting.
- Demonstrations: Presentations that are interactive or highly visual – meet and talk to the artists and presenters.
- EVA London exhibition: The annual exhibition of digital art, in recent years run in collaboration with the Lumen Prize.
EVA London also includes a number of popular networking and socialising events, including evening receptions and the conference dinner.