EVA London is not just a conference of presented papers – it also hosts an exhibition, a research workshop and numerous of demonstration sessions.
- Full conference programme: Three days of presentations on a wide spectrum of themes and topics, with distinguished keynote speakers.
- Digital Futures: Free pre-conference event, run by EVA London in partnership with the V&A museum.
- Pre-conference symposium: Pre-conference event sponsored by the Royal College of Art, London, and the School of Information, Pratt Institute, New York, and in association with the London Summer School at King’s College London on The Arts and Digital Culture.
- Research workshop: Students from leading universities present their work in an informal workshop setting.
- Demonstrations: Presentations that are interactive or highly visual – meet and talk to the artists and presenters.
- EVA London exhibition: The annual exhibition of digital art, in recent years run in collaboration with the Lumen Prize.
EVA London also includes a number of popular networking and socialising events, including evening receptions and the conference dinner.
The provisional EVA 2017 programme is embedded below. This version of the programme may be subject to minor changes and revisions. Paper presentations in red text have a corresponding Demo in another session during the conference. If you have problems viewing the embedded version, you can view the Google Spreadsheet directly.